Upcoming Virtual Tours
- Sun, Jan 30Online Zoom Event
- Sun, Feb 06Online Zoom Event
- Time is TBDVirtual tour with Alon YitzhakiTime is TBDVirtual tour with Alon YitzhakiOff the beaten track new archaeological discoveries in the Holy Land - sites that you probably have never heard about!! There are new archaeological discoveries unearthed all of the time in Israel. This tour will highlight some of the latest (and amazing!) archaeological finds.
- Time is TBDOnline Zoom EventTime is TBDOnline Zoom EventJaffa existed for thousands of years. Only in the 19th Century Tel Aviv was created next to Jaffa as the first Hebrew City. Join me in exploring the first neighborhoods of Tel Aviv, the characters, the stories, the politics and the beginning of this amazing city that never sleeps!
- Time is TBDVirtual Tour with Sharona Liman - Cost $10Time is TBDVirtual Tour with Sharona Liman - Cost $10Our tour of Tel Lachish will take us from the royal palace and the city's golden age, to the two tragic destructions: the siege ramp and the counter ramp of Sennacherib and Hezekiah, and the last effort to protect the city from the Babylonians, and encounter many other Biblical stories.
- Sun, Jan 16Online Zoom Event
- Sun, Jan 02Location is TBD
- Sun, Dec 26Online on Zoom link will be sentDec 26, 2021, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM ESTOnline on Zoom link will be sentexplore with me the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherds fields nearby. We will discuss the connection of the city to the Jewish and the Christian story as well as visit the separation wall and try to understand the modern day issues of the city and its residents.
Founded by Amy and Gadi Ben Dov in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Israel Virtual Tours provides a one-of-a-kind virtual educational experience. Join us to explore the ancient streets of Jerusalem, discover the high-tech center of the Middle East in Tel Aviv, and find out what the real Israel is all about - all from the comfort of your living room! Sign up now for one of our regularly scheduled tours or contact us to organize a tour custom-tailored for your group.